Spiritual Reflections

These posts are my daily reflections of what I think about during my journey through life. They are my perspectives on life and the problems I face. I hope they cause others to reflect on their journey, and maybe even give them some help during their adventure of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Please note: the content of these postings are my own position and thinking, and do not necessarily represent the position of any organization that I am associated with.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Contentment Comes from God

Proverbs 3:5-6

“Trust in the Lord with all your
heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him, and he will
make your paths straight.”

May the wisdom that comes from
God direct your life; use faith
rather than doubt; prayer rather
than fear; today’s love rather than
yesterday’s memories; and closeness
to God rather than going your own way.
If you do these things, you will enjoy
a life full of peace and happiness.
Always trust in God to do the right
thing for you, and your life will
be full of contentment and
great satisfaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home