Spiritual Reflections

These posts are my daily reflections of what I think about during my journey through life. They are my perspectives on life and the problems I face. I hope they cause others to reflect on their journey, and maybe even give them some help during their adventure of life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Please note: the content of these postings are my own position and thinking, and do not necessarily represent the position of any organization that I am associated with.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Live up to Your Full Potential

~
"Since we find ourselves fashioned into all these excellently formed and marvelously functioning parts in Christ's body, let us go ahead and be what we were made to be" (Romans 12:5, The Message).

When we are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all our thoughts break their bounds. Our minds transcend their limitations, our consciousness expands in every direction, and we find ourselves in a new, great and wonderful world of possibilities. Yet, we need to respond to God's voice of direction within us to attain them. We need to unleash our potential in Christ, for our identity drives us toward our destiny and fuels our passion for significance. The inner voice of revelation of who we are in Christ triggers our desire to accomplish our dreams and fulfill our life visions. We will pursue excellence at all costs. Then and only then is the glory of God effectively manifested in our lives and our passions be fully actualized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home